Adobe Photoshop is a handy image editing tool and it has got loads of features which can be used for turning your ordinary photos into piece of art. Amongst many different effects included in Photoshop one of the hottest one is Face Swapping. In Face Swapping you can switch the faces with your friend.You can also learn about Help Features in MS Office 2003.
In order to perform Face Swapping in Photoshop you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to select two different images and then decide which image should be used as a background and which one is the desired one. (Don’t worry if the skin tones of both images are not same they can be easily adjusted later on.)
- Now in the next step make sure that both the photos are loaded in layer and also that both the photos have duplicate as backup.
- Now select the desired face and choose Lasso Tool or Pen Tool from the Toolbox. (Lasso Tool and Pen Tool both can be used for this purpose but Pen Tool is preferred as it provides more control by allowing you to set up anchor points.)
- Now use the Pen Tool and adjust adjust the selection by pressing the Ctrl key.
- Once anchor points are set select Make Selection.
- Now copy the selection by pressing Ctrl+C from your keyboard.
- Now paste the desired face into the background image and for that you need to create a new layer and then press Ctrl+V from your keyboard.
- Adjust the face accordingly on the body.
- Now convert the Image into a smart object by right clicking the face which will let you resize the face.
- Click Edit>Free Transform or Ctrl+T for resizing or rotating the image.
- Next step is to align the face by using eyes and mouth as guides. Press Enter once alignment is done.
- Now make a layer mask so that the faces can be merged and for that you can use Brush Tool. Use it to fade the edges of the face from the background image.