Programs in an operating system lets you do work on your computer like you can create a text documents in a word processing program like WordPad. These programs can be accessed easily from the Start menu by using All programs option.
Opening a Program Using the Start Menu:
- 1st of all you need to click the Start button.
- Now click on All Programs button and after that move your mouse cursor to the program which you want to open.
- Click on the program to open which you have selected.
- In order to close the program just click the X button that is located at the top right of the window.
Launching Internet Explorer from the Start Menu
By following these simple steps you can easily launch Internet Explorer from the Start Menu in Windows XP.
- 1st of all you need to select Start button.
- Now in the next step you need to select Internet.
- Click to open Internet Explorer.
- With these simple steps you can easily open Internet Explorer for browsing the Internet.
- In order to close the Internet Explorer you have to click on X button located at the top-right of the window.
Launching Outlook Express from the Start Menu
Outlook Express which was formerly known as Microsoft Internet Mail and News is an email client that has been provided with Internet Explorer. In order to launch Outlook Express you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click on Start.
- Now select Email.
- Now click for opening the Microsoft Outlook Express.
In order to close Outlook Express you need click on X button which is located at top right corner of the screen.